Mother’s Day is right around the corner and this Hydrangea Haven Four Panel card would be a perfect card to give to that special Mom in your life. The Hydrangea Hill Designer Series paper and the Hydrangea Haven bundle is retiring on May 3rd, so order soon if you would like to make this card!
Basic White cardstock: 12” x 5.5” scored at 1”, 4 3/8”, and 7.75” (cardbase), 3″x4.5″; pieces for punch and labels
Hydrangea Hill Designer Paper: 5” x 4.25”, (2) 4.75″ x 3; (2) 4 1/8″ x 2 5/8″
Gorgeous Grape cardstock: piece to diecut and punch labels and hydrangea
Highland Heather cardstock: piece to diecut and punch labels and hydrangea
Hydrangea Hill Mercury Glass Designer Acetate: piece to diecut scalloped oval
Old Olive cardstock: piece to diecut leaves and leaf detail
- Punch white label in Basic White Cardstock and in Highland Heather cardstock. Stamp flowers in Gorgeous Grape ink.
- Die cut one hydrangea (both the intricate floral and solid flower) in Highland Heather cardstock and one in Gorgeous Grape cardstock.
- Die cut 4 small flowers in Highland Heather cardstock.
- Diecut 2 stems in Old Olive cardstock (both the intricate leaves and the solid stem)
- Using the oval punch, punch the larger oval in Gorgeous Grape cardstock and the smaller oval in Basic White cardstock. Stamp sentiment in Gorgeous Grape ink.
- Die cut 2 rectangular labels in Basic White cardstock and stamp sentiments in Gorgeous Grape ink.
- First, fold the white card base accordion style so that you have three panels, with the 1″ strip showing on the top of the stack.
- Attach the 1” strip to the 3 x 4.5” Basic White cardstock, which will be the first panel of your card. Cut the excess on the 1″ strip above the 3 x 4.5″ basic off.
- Adhere the two smaller designer paper pieces to the front of the card and the first inside panel.
- Adhere the two medium-size designer paper pieces to the second and third inside panels.
- Adhere the 5” x 4.25” designer paper to the fourth inside panel.
- Adhere the message pieces to the first, third and fourth inside panels with your adhesive. Be sure to adhere the Happy Birthday label more toward the left side of the fourth inside panel so it won’t show with the card closed.
- Adhere the oval diecut Mercury Acetate to the second inside panel
- Note: For the small hydrangea cluster label, cut the Highland Heather light purple label in half to layer it behind the stamped white label.
- Adhere the leaf detail diecuts to the leaf diecuts using liquid glue.
- Adhere the Hydrangea flower diecuts to the plain floral outline diecuts.
- Use dimensionals to apply the Highland Heather hydrangea to the second panel.
- Cut one branch of leaves apart for the second panel. Adhere it under your light purple flower pieces and adhere to second panel.
- Adhere the full branch and dark purple floral pieces to the fourth inside panel.
- Adhere the stamped white oval to the dark purple oval and use pop dots to place it on the card front.
- Add two small hydrangea petals to each side of your label. Add Pastel Pearls.
- Use glue dots to add the bow.