Do you need Stampin Up card ideas using the Beautiful World bundle? The new in-color Cinnamon Cider pairs so nicely with black–great for masculine cards! The Cinnamon Cider and Basic Black cardstock pair so well together. I love the new the Brass Foil–it’s so super shiny? I will be using this a lot! Tip for using foil paper: I like using the adhesive sheets to glue foil pieces on the card because there is less likelihood of getting glue on the front of the foil. If you do get glue on the front of the foil, rubbing it in one direction (and patience :-)) with your finger seems to work best for keeping it shiny!
- Black Cardstock: (1) 4.25″ x 11″, scored at 5.5″ and 8.25″ along the 11″ side; (1) 3.25″ x 4.5″, 5/8″ small circle
- Cinnamon Cider Cardstock: (1) 3.5″ x 4.75″; (1) 4″ x 2.75″; 2.25″x2.5″ for tag
- World of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper: (1) 4″ x 5.25″; .5″ x 4″
- Brass Foil Sheets: For globe, globe stand and swirly, 3/4″ small circle
- Adhesive Sheets: For globe, globe stand and swirly shape
- Prepare Brass Foil sheets with adhesive sheets on the back. Die cut globe, glove stand, and swirly from the brass sheet.
- Fold the black cardstock on the score lines, making a mountain fold with the 2 smallest sections (See Fig 1.)
- Place 4″ x 5.25″ piece of designer paper on the black cardstock in the largest section. Add the 3.5″ x 4.5″ Cinnamon Cider cardstock in the middle of the designer paper. This will be the inside sentiment.
- Adhere the 3.25″ x 4.5″ piece of black cardstock on top of the Cinnamon Cider 3.5″ x 4.75″ cardstock. Fold card on score lines. Center and adhere the Cinnamon Cide cardstock to front of card; only putting adhesive on the lower 1/2 of the cardstock where it adheres to the black folded section.
- Add .5″ x 4″ strip of designer paper to lower portion of card front.
- Take adhesive backing off globe and place in upper left of black card front, ensuring there is enough room on left edge to fit globe stand on the black cardstock.
- Take adhesive backing off globe and place over globe. Add 2 small gilded gems to globe stand ends.
- Die cut label with Cinnamon Cider cardstock. Stamp sentiment in upper portion of label, so there is enough room to add swirly without interfering with sentiment. Take adhesive backing off swirly and add to tag. Add dimensionals to the back of the label and add to front of card.
- Adhere the small black circle on top of the gold foil circle. Fold easel card, to determine the best placement for the gold circle to allow the card to stand. Place glue dot on upper portion of gold circle, leaving room at the bottom of the gold circle for the card to slip underneath. Add medium gilded gem to top of black circle.
Supplies for Stampin Up Card Ideas – Beautiful World card:
Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog Kickoff Celebration – Extra Host Rewards For YOU!!
The brand new 2020–2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog is going live on June 3 2020, and Stamipn’ Up! is having a celebration!
Anyone who places an order of $250+ or holds a party with $250+ in sales during the month of June will receive $25 in extra Stampin’ Rewards!! So that means that you’ll earn $50 in Stampin’ Rewards with any order or party of $250+ that is submitted between June 3 and June 30! Yay!!! Head over to my online store here to place your order!
Stampin’ Up! Pick A Free Bundle Starter Kit Promotion!!
Wow!!! Stampin’ Up! is offering an AWESOME promotion if you join during the month of June!! You get to pick a FREE bundle of your choice with your Starter Kit Purchase!!
Here are the details:
- Joining promotion dates: June 3–30, 2020
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before June 3 or after June 30 will not be eligible for this promotion.
- When you purchase your Starter Kit for $99, you get to select $125 worth of products of your choice for your Starter Kit PLUS you get to select ONE stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) or ONE stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—in addition to your regular Starter Kit for FREE. And your Starter Kit always ships for free…double bonus!!
That is such a great deal!! If you’ve been considering joining, June will be a great time to jump in! Drop me an email [email protected]
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email at smil[email protected] if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!