Card base: Misty Moonlight CS 11 x 4.25” scored at 2.75” and 5.5” for card base; piece for ornament die cut
Whimsy & Wonder Designer Paper: 5.25” x 4”, 4″ x 2.5″
Mint Macaron cardstock: 10.5” x 3.25” scored at 3.5” and 7”
Basic White cardstock: (3) 3″ x 3.25”
Silver Foil for ornament diecut
Blushing Bride cardstock: piece for ornament diecut
1. First, fold the Misty Moonlight card base in half. Then fold the front of the card in half so it “folds backward”
2. Adhere the 5.25” x 4” piece of designer paper to the inside of the card.
3. Adhere the 4” x 2.5” piece of designer paper to the folded back card front as shown.
4. Fold the Mint Macaron CS along its score lines in a mountain and then a valley fold. (It’s going to be the same fold as the Misty Moonlight base, which also has a mountain and then a valley.)
5. Adhere the White CS pieces to the Mint panels, with the two blank ones on the first and second panel and the Merry Christmas message on the third panel.
6. Close this Mint CS piece and adhere only the last panel of it to the center of 5.25” x 4” designer paper on the inside of the card.
7. Lift up the first panel of the Mint CS and adhere the back left half only to the folded back card front flap as shown in the picture. This forms your “Double Z” card.
8. Adhere the “Joy” ornament diecut to the Blushing Bride ornament diecut with liquid glue or your adhesive runner.
9. Use pop dots to adhere that Joy/Blushing Bride ornament to the card front.
10. Use liquid glue or your adhesive runner to adhere the Misty Moonlight ornament to the second panel of your card.