It’s fall and the set that inspires fall thoughts is Nature’s Harvest! Do you enjoy seeing all the fall wildflowers? I enjoy going for walks in Minnesota and seeing all the colors, not only on the trees but in the meadows. Even going on drives through rural areas and see the fields of wheat against the blue sky. This bundle features sillouette images which make it easy to add to cards, without having to color. Of course, you can always add color, but this card is simple in using 2 sillouette die cuts–the coneflower and wheat. If you liked the Quiet Meadow bundle, you will also enjoy this one. These 2 coordinate well together to give you both spring and fall wildflowers.
- Soft Suede Cardstock: 5.5″ x 8.5″, scored at 4.25″ along 8.5″ side
- Misty Moonlight cardstock: 4″ x 5.25″
- Very Vanilla cardstock: 4.25″ x 3.5″ for flower and wheat die cut and label, 4″x5.25″ for inside
- Harvest Meadow DSP: 3.75″ x 3″
- Cork Specialty Paper: 3.75″ x 2″
- Diamond Weave Ribbon: 5.5″
Preparation for Nature’s Harvest card:
- Die cut flower and wheat from Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Die cut label from Meadow dies and stamp in Soft Suede ink.
- Stamp greeting for inside of card on Very Vanilla 4″x5.25″ piece. Example shown below.
Assembly for Nature’s Harvest card:
- Place and adhere the Harvest Meadow DSP onto the top of he Misty Blue Cardstock so that there is 1/8″ on 3 sides.
- Place and adhere the Cork paper at the bottom of the Misty Blue cardstock so that it butts up next to the Harvest Meadow DSP.
- Use adhesive to mount the flower and wheat die cut to lefthand side of card front.
- Put adhesive on one side of the Diamond Weave ribbon and place across the seam between the 2 papers. Take the ends to the back of the Misty Moonlight paper and adhere each end with scotch tape. Place and adhere this piece with adhesive on top of the Soft Suede card base. You can also use dimensionals to mount this piece to the cardbase.
- Use dimensionals to adhere the label with the sentiment over the ribbon. Place the dimensionals near the top and bottom edges of the label so that it straddles the ribbon and card front, this way the label won’t tilt.
The Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper has so many pretty, subtle fall colors. You can make this card in a variety of colors using this DSP. Do you have a favorite…I love them all!