Very Vanilla cardstock: 8.5” x 5.5” scored at 4.25” for card base; (1) 5″ x 3.75″; for message 3 1/8” x ½”
Brushed Metallic Cardstock: 5.25” x 4” (with leaves cut out of center)
Night of Navy Cardstsock 4 1/8” x 3 1/8”
In Good Taste Designer Series Paper: (blue/gray designs): 4” x 3”
- First, fold the Vanilla card base.
- Adhere the Brushed Metallic cardstock to the card front (it’s ok that it has leaves cut from it)
- Adhere the Vanilla cardstock rectangle to the card front.
- Adhere the Night of Navy cardstock to the card front
- Adhere the Navy or Gray designer paper on top of that Navy cs.
- Choose 3 leaves (you could do one of each metal color) and place them on the card front using pop dots.
- Use your precision scissors to cut banner edges from the Vanilla message banner.
- Adhere that Vanilla message to the Brushed Metallic cardstock strip and then use your scissors to cut the same edges in the backing piece. There should be a thin border all around the Vanilla cs.
- Add the message to the card front using pop dots.