Arctic Bear bundle from Stampin’ Up makes such a great Winter and Holiday card. The artistry and uniqueness of this set is amazing! The polar bear, icicles, the glacier, and water effect die cuts are something I don’t have in my collection today, so it was a must have! The realism of the bears in the stamp sets is also amazing. If you would like to learn how to make this card, read on!
- Basic Black cardstock: 5.5″ x 8.5″, scored at 4.25″ along the 8.5″ side
- Peaceful Place DSP: 2.5″ x 5.25″
- Shimmery White: 2″ x 5.25″, 4″ x 5.25″ for inside, 1/2″ x 3″ piece for sentiment
- Metallic Silver: piece for water
- White Velvet (or white glimmer paper): piece for bear and glacier
- Die cut hill on the top of the 5.25″ side of the 2″x5.25″ side of the Shimmery White cardstock.
- Die cut bear and glacier from the White Velvet paper (or white glimmer paper). Note: I used a black micro tip pen to make an eye on the bear die cut.
- Die cut water from Silver Metallic paper.
- Stamp sentiment with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on small Basic White piece and cut an angle on each end.
- Adhere DSP 1/8″ from the top front of Basic Black card base.
- Adhere snow hill 1/8″ from the bottom front of the Basic Black card base, overlapping the DSP.
- Adhere metallic water die on top of snow hill.
- Apply dimensionals to the glacier and bear and apply to card front.
- Adhere snowflake to top left of card with a glue dot. Add silver twine with a glue dot. Use adhesive to apply a 4″ piece of black metallic ribbon to back of sentiment. Apply the sentiment on top of silver twine with glue dots.
- Adhere inside Basic White piece to inside of card.