I love using the Quiet Meadow Bundle to make flower sillouettes and they look so pretty on cards for any occasion. The meadow flowers are colored with sponge daubers and ink–imagine the color possibilities! The Scalloped Contours dies are also one of my favorites because of the 5 nested scalloped rectangles, each uniquely different.
Pear Pizzaz cardstock: 5.5″ x 6 3/8″, scored at 4.25″ along the 6 3/8″ side
Basic White cardstock: (2) 4.25 x 5.5″, pieces for the label and flowers
- Die cut 3 of the flowers/stems from Basic White cardstock, 1 label and the 2 largest Color and Contours rectangles.
- Emboss the 2 1/8″ flap on the Pear Pizzaz with the Greenery Embossing Folder.
- To apply color to the flowers, use a sponge dauber to apply Pear Pizzaz ink onto the stems of the flowers and then apply Gorgeous Grape ink in the same way to the flowers.
- Stamp sentiment in Gorgeous Grape ink on the lable.
- Adhere the large scallop rectangle on the 4.25″ x 5.5″ side of the Pear Pizzaz cardstock.
- Fold the 2 1/8″ flap on top of the large scallop rectangle; this is the front of the card.
- Place the smaller rectangle onto the 2 1/8″ flap, so that it is centered inside the large scalloped rectangle. Glue 1/2 the back of the smaller rectangle; the right side of the rectangle will not be adhered.
- Adhere the flowers to the front of the smaller rectangle.
- Tie white ribbon around the white label on the left hand side. Put dimensionals on the back of the white label. The dimensional on the left side should straddle the ribbon and the label itself; this will help to keep the ribbon in place.