The Encircled in Beauty dies make any card beautiful! Paired along with the gorgeous Expressions in Ink Specialty paper and several layers, this card will impress your recipient! I love layered cards and this one has 6 layers, but is easy to assemble. Give it a try!
Pale Papaya cardstock: 4.25″ x 11″, scored at 5.5″ along 11″, 4″ x 5.25″, 1.5″ circle
Pear Pizzaz cardstock: 3 3/8″ x 4 5/8″
Expressions in Ink Specialty Designer Series Paper: 3.25″ x 3.5″ floral and 1″ x 3.25″ in the stripe
Basic White Cardstock: 4″ x 5.25″, 1 3/8″ circle
Pale Paypaya & White 1/2″ ribbon: 9.5″
- Emboss the 4″ x 5.25″ Pale Papaya cardstock with the Pretty Flowers embossing folder.
- Stamp the sentiment in Pear Pizzaz ink on the white circle.
- Die cut the ornate circle from Basic White cardstock.
- Adhere the embossed piece of Pale Papaya to the card base.
- Adhere the 2 pieces of DSP to the Pear Pizzaz cardstock. Next, place the Pear Pizzaz cardstock centered on the front of the card with dimensionals.
- Place the white circle on the Pale Papaya circle and adhere together. Place the Pale Papaya circle on the Basic White ornate circle. Next, place the Basic white ornate circle centered on the the floral patterned paper with dimensionals.
- Tie a bow with the ribbon and place the bow on the card with glue dots on the center line between the 2 pieces of DSP.
- Add gold gemstone to the white circle under the sentiment.