Here is a festive Art Gallery Z-fold Layer card that has a different take on the traditional z-fold. I used the Art Gallery Stamp Set and coordinating dies and the Field and Flowers Designer Paper, which is one of the free Sale-a-Bration picks with a $50 purchase.
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock
- 4-1/4” x 9-3/4” scored parallel to short side at 3-1/4″ and 6-1/2”
- 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Basic White Cardstock
- Two pieces that are 3″ x 4″
- Scrap for die-cutting sentiment piece, flower and stem die cut
- Basic Black
- 4.25″ x 5.5″
- Fields and Flowers Designer Paper
- 4″ x 5-1/4″
- 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Fold the Misty Moonlight layer at the scores to form a z-fold layer.
- Add the white layer to the front and inside of the z-fold.
- Attach the smaller designer paper layer to the front white layer.
- Attach the larger designer paper layer to the large black layer. Center and adhere the z-fold layer.
- Ink up the “Thinking of You” sentiment with black Memento ink on the scrap white piece and die cut it.
- Stamp the flower in Misty Moonlight and the leaves in Shaded Spruce and die cut both.
- Adhere the flower, stem and sentiment to card front using dimensionals.