Learn how to make this cute Snowman Season Slim Line Card.. The slim line card fold is so enjoyable because there is more card space for stamped images! Give it a try!
Thick Whisper White cardstock: 7″ x 9.25″, scored at 3.5″ along the 7″ side
Real Red cardstock: 3.25″ x 9″, 3″x3″ for scalloped circle, piece for snowman hat
Pool Party cardstock: 3″ x 8.75″
Whisper White cardstock: for snowman, 3/4″ x 3.5″ for sentiment
White glitter paper: 2″ x 7.25″
Early Espresso: pieces for snowman arms
Directions for Seasonal Snowman Slim Line card:
- Layer the Pool Party cardstock on top of the Real Red cardstock. Die cut a 2.5″ circle on the right hand side of the 2 layers. Emboss the Pool Party later with the snowflake embossing fold.
- Adhere the Pool Party cardstock onto the Real Red layer and then adhere this to the front of the thick white card base.
- Stamp the snowman in the center of the circle with Memento Ink. Outline the snowman with the light Pool Party Blend & snowballs to give a 3D effect.
- Die cut a 2.5″ circle and the outline scallop at the same time on the 3″x3″ piece of Real Red Cardstock. Adhere over the circle on front of card.
- Die cut a hill and trees from white glitter paper and adhere to card front.
- Stamp snowman on whisper white paper with Memento ink. Punch out the 2 arms from Early Espresso Paper. Stamp the hat on Real Red cardstock and punch out with snowman builder punch. Assemble snowman on card front and adhere to card with dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment in Real Red ink on whisper white cardstock and punch ends with banner punch. Adhere to card front.