Pretty Poinsettia and Curvy dies (early released product) is one of my absolute favorite combinations. Both are beautiful independently but so beautiful together. Learn how to make this beautiful card!
Cherry Cobbler cardstock: 4.25′ x 6 for poinsettia, 3.5″ x 5.25 for layer
Garden Green cardstock: piece for 3 leaves
Plush Paper: 3″ x 5.25″
Thick Whisper White cardstock: 5.25″ x 8.5″ scored at 4.25″ along 8.5″ side for card base
White glitter paper: piece for 2 sprigs
Directions for Pretty Poinsettia Curvy Card:
- Die cut the 4 flower pieces for the poinsettia from Cherry Cobbler card stock using the inside embossing pieces. Die cut 2 large leaves and 1 small leaf using the inside embossing pieces from Garden Green card stock. Die cut 2 sprigs from white glitter paper.
- Die cut 1 curve on the long side of the Plush Paper. To die cut the curve on the long side of the Cherry Cobbler card piece, align the Plush Paper near the bottom of the Cherry Cobbler and align curve die just under the Plush Paper curve and then die cut the curve on the Cherry Cobbler card piece. See Figure 1.
- Fold the thick whisper white card base in 1/2. Poke all holes out of curvy layers and then adhere the Cherry Cobbler piece to the card base and then the Plush paper piece on top of the Cherry Cobbler.
- Take a chalk marker and trace the outside edges of the 4 poinsettia flower pieces and the 3 green leaves. Apply Wink of Stella to all pieces.
- Begin to gently fold the leaves of the flower in 1/2 and upward, as shown in figure 2.
- Layer the pieces of the poinsettia from largest to smallest with a glue dot (see Figure 3)
- Apply bead with a glue dot to center of flower. Apply 1-2 dimensionals to the back of the flower and apply to the card front, leaving room for leaves and sprigs so they don’t go over the card base edges.
- Adhere leaves and sprigs, by applying adhesive to bottom 1/2 of leaf/sprig.
- Stamp sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink.
CLICK HERE TO SHOP