It’s never too early to start on your holiday/winter cards! The Poinsettia Petals Bundle is a beautiful set of stamps and dies that makes it easy to create an elegant card. Here are the instructions for creating a card using this bundle in Misty Moonlight color .
Misty Moonlight cardstock: Card base 4.25″ x 8.25″, scored at 5.5″ along 8.25″ side
Night of Navy cardstock: 3″ x 3″
Feels Like Frost designer series paper (DSP): 2″ x 4″
Whisper White cardstock: 4.25″ x 8.5″ for poinsettia and leaves, 4″ x 5.25″ for card inside
Balmy Blue Glimmer paper: 3″x3″ for sprigs and poinsettia center
- Stamp 3 different size Poinsettias in Misty Moonlight ink on Whisper White cardstock and die cut. Stamp 2 leaves and the inside color in Misty Moonlight ink and die cut. Die cut the balmy blue sprigs and poinsettia center. Stamp the sentiment at the bottom of the 4″x5.25″ white card inside.
- Fold the Misty Moonlight card base at the score line. Adhere the DSP to the front flap.
- Adhere the 4″x5.25″ Whisper White to the inside of the Misty Moonlight card base.
- Adhere the square Night of Navy to the flap; apply adhesive only to 1/2 of the Night of Navy square. Place the square centered left to right on the flap, with the side with no adhesvie hanging off flap, ensuring it does not overlap the words on the whisper white piece.
- Assemble the 3 poinsettia layers with glue dot (or adhesive), placing each layer offset from each other so all petals are showing. Adhere the balmy blue glitter center and then the blue gem to center of flower.
- Adhere the poinsettia to the Night of Navy square with dimensionals.
- Adhere the leaves underneath the poinsettia. Adhere and arrange balmy blue glitter leaves underneath poinsettia. Wink of Stella optional on poinsettia but always welcome!