Learn how to make this Celebrate the Season card. The sound of jingle bells is so sweet during the holidays. Old fashion sleigh rides and the movie Polar express come to mind for me. So I had to own the Celebrate the Season and make a card using it! It’s easy and the brass foil paper makes them look like real metal bells.
Real Red card stock: Card base 5.5″ x 8.5″ scored at 4.25″ on 8.5″ side, (1) 4″ x 5.25″ , 1″ x 3.5″ piece for sentiment tag
Garden Green card stock: 3.25″ x 4.25″, piece for pine sprigs
Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper: 3″ x 4″
Very Vanilla card stock: 4″ x 5.25 for inside, 3/4″ x 3 1/4″ piece for sentiment tag
- Emboss the 4″ x 5.25″ Real Red cardstock with the Dainty Diamonds embossing folder. Die cut 3 different sizes jingle bells with Brass Foil paper. Die cut 2 large and 2 small sprigs from Garden Green cardstock. Use the square side of the Lovely Labels Pick A Punch to punch the ends of the 3/4″ Very Vanilla strip and the 1″ Real Red strip. Stamp the sentiment in Real Read on the Very Vanilla strip and adhere to the Real Red strip.
- Fold the Real Red Cardstock. Adhere the embossed 4″ x 5.25″ piece to the front of the card base using Tear N Tape.
- Adhere the DSP to the Garden Green cardstock.
- Using a 12.5″ piece of ribbon, tie it around the Green Cardstock near the top and double knot. Use tweezers to hold the first knot in place so the ribbon stays taut. Trim ribbon edges to liking. Adhere Garden Green cardstock to card front using dimensionals.
- Adhere the large jingle bell near the ribbon with regular adhesive and the second jingle bell adhere with dimensionals. Add sprigs to card front with glue dots.
- Adhere the sentiment label to card front with dimensionals.
- Adhere the 4″ x 5.25″ Very Vanilla to inside. Adhere small jingle bell with sprigs and stamp sentiment in Real Red ink.