I enjoy finding new ways to use my dies. With the Gather Together dies you can double nest the maple leaves using the large maple leaf as the outline and the embossed smaller maple leaf on the inside. This card is a softer take on fall colors, but this makes it versatile for use any time of year!
Measurements for Gather Together Double Nest Leaf
Metallic Gold cardstock: 3.5″ square
Designer Series Paper (DSP): 3″ square
Mint Macaron cardstock: Card base 5.5″ x 8.5″ scored at 4.25″ on 8.5″ side, card front 4″ x 5.25″
Very Vanilla: 4″ x 5.25″ for inside, piece for sentiment label
Apply DSP to gold metallic cardstock using adhesive, ensuring that your adhesive does not go any further than 1/4″ onto the DSP. Tip: Use your silicon mat when adhering so the excess adhesive goes onto the mat.
To die cut the large maple leave from this piece, turn it over and center maple leaf die on the back of the gold piece. By doing this, you will ensure the small gold leaf and large maple leaf stems are going in the same direction.
Now separate the large gold leaf and large DSP leaf. You will use the large DSP leaf on the inside of the card. The large gold leaf you will use to cut and emboss the small leaf, as shown in Figure 1.
Emboss sentiment on front of Very Vanilla label.
Now you are ready to assemble your card. Place the square DSP/Mint Macaron with cutout maple leaf on the front of the Mint Macaron card front piece using dimensionals. Place the small gold maple leaf inside the large leaf outline with a dimensional. Wrap 5″ piece of ribbon around the base of the card front piece and adhere with scotch tape on the backside. Apply Very Vanilla label on top of ribbon in the center of card using dimensionals. Now place the card front to the card base using dimensionals. Apply gold ribbon trim to the small leaf using a glue dot.
Next stamp the sentiment on the Very Vanilla inside piece with Mint Macaron and adhere the large DSP maple leaf as desired, cutting of any of the die cut that overlaps the edges of the Very Vanilla.
Enjoy and send!
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before 1 September or after 30 September will not be eligible for this promotion.
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99 USD, new recruits choose $125 USD-worth of products) new recruit will also receive enough cardstock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set—all for their first event.
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes). The new recruit can choose what samples to replicate and how to distribute the packs to their customers.
It is such a great deal!! If you’ve been considering joining, September will be a great time to jump in! Drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Shop My Personal Sales here.
- Don’t forget to follow me and comment on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Facebook. Links at top and bottom of this blog!