I’m so glad the Gather Together bundle carried over to the 2020-2021 Mini Catalog because I have so many more cards I want to make with this set. Learn this Buckle Fold card technique in this post and let your imagination run wild on what other sets can be used with this technique!
Measurements for Gather Together Buckle Fold Card
Cajun Craze: Card Base 4.25″ x 8.5″, scored at 5.5″ on the 8.5″ side, Maple Leaf 3″ square, Belt 5.5″ x 1.5″ scored at 1/2″ on the 5.5″ side, piece for 2.5″ circle
Very Vanilla inside: 4″ x 5.25″
Brushed Metallic Copper Layer: 2.75″ x 4″ (cut out your leaves from this piece (see figure 1), pieces for 2 leaves, 2 branches
Designer Series Paper (DSP) on flap: 2.5″ x 3.75, on belt 1.25″ x 5″
To make this card, start by getting all your pieces cut, scored, and die cut. Layer the Very Vanilla Cardstock on the inside. Layer the brushed metallic copper on the front of the card flap, followed by the DSP. Use the Classic Label Punch to punch a slot centered on the front of the card. Push the front flap into the punch (see Figure 2) as far as it will go.
Place Cajun Craze circle centered over the slot, apply tear & tape to left side of circle (i.e. on the part that will be to the left side of the slot) and adhere.
Apply DSP to the card belt. Slip the belt into the slot, centering top to bottom in the slot, and align the other end with the score line at the edge of the card. Place tear & tape on the 1/2″ scored piece (on the side opposite the DSP) and adhere belt to the backside of the card.
Now you’re ready to decorate your card! Place the large stamped maple leaf on top of the circle with dimensionals. Add the 2 brushed metallic copper leaves and branches as shown. Stamp sentiments and images on Very Vanilla cardstock. Stamp pumpkins with flap closed in order to center properly.
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before 1 September or after 30 September will not be eligible for this promotion.
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99 USD, new recruits choose $125 USD-worth of products) new recruit will also receive enough cardstock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set—all for their first event.
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes). The new recruit can choose what samples to replicate and how to distribute the packs to their customers.
It is such a great deal!! If you’ve been considering joining, September will be a great time to jump in! Drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Shop My Personal Sales here.
- Don’t forget to follow me and comment on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Facebook. Links at top and bottom of this blog!