With the Misty Moonlight card and envelope from the Flowers for All Seasons Memories and More Cards and Envelopes and the Blossoms in Bloom bundle, you can create this beautiful card. Seaside Spray card stock pairs so nicely with Misty Moonlight card stock. Read on to see how to make this card and then send to your favorite person.
Misty Moonlight Cardstock: (1) 4.25″ x 5.5″, piece for outline of small flower
Seaside Spray cardstock: (1) 4.25″ x 5.5″; small piece for small flower
Whisper White cardstock: (1) 4″ x 5.25″, (1) 1.25″ x 4.25″ for sentiment
- Die cut the following:
- Outline of Blossoms & Bloom die from Misty Moonlight cardstock and the outline of the small flower. TIP: Use adhesive sheets on the back of Misty Moonlight cardstock before die cutting; this will make it easy to adhere outline die cut to the Blossoms and Bloom base cardstock. (see Figure 1)
- Base of Blossoms & Bloom die from Seaside Spray cardstock and the base of the small flower. (See Figure 1)
- Using the largest scalloped rectangle from from Stitched So Sweetly, die cut rectangle from Whisper White cardstock. Also use the stitched rectangle from the Ornate Layers dies from Whisper White cardstock for the sentiment.
- Take adhesive backing off the back of the Misty Moonlight outline die cut. Punch out any die pieces that remain before adhering with the Take a Pick tool. Adhere the Misty Moonlight outline to the front of the Seaside Spray Blossoms and Bloom base. Take a long blade scissors and cut diagonally from the bottom right leaf to the upper left leaf, as shown by the dotted line in Figure 2. Each half will be used to make one card.
- Take the backing off the Misty Moonlight outline for the small flower and adhere to the Seaside Spray flower base.
- Adhere the white scallop rectangle in the center of the card base, inside the white dotted lines. Adhere 1/2 of the Blossoms and Bloom die cut to the white rectangle frame.
- Stamp sentiment on white stitched rectangle in Misty Moonlight ink. Add small flower to right hand side of sentiment. Add pearl center to small flower. Use dimensionals to adhere the sentiment to the card base, as shown in the finished example.
- Tie bow with blue ribbon and adhere to card.
Supplies for Blossoms and Bloom card:
Bonus Days are here! For every $50 in Stampin’ Up products you purchase, you earn $5 bonus coupon to use on products in August. Shop here to earn your coupon!