Ready to make a bright and cheery card for any occasion? Make this card with Jar of Flowers bundle!
Pool Party cardstock: piece for the jar and the label
Whisper White cardstock: piece for flowers and sentiment
2020-2022 In-Color 6×6 Designer Series Paper: 2″ x 4″
- Die cut and stamp the following:
- Stamp the flowers from Jar of Flowers on Whisper White with Memento ink.
- Die cut white label and die cut Pool Party label.
- Stamp jar with memento ink onto Pool Party cardstock. Stamp stems with memento ink onto jar. Punch out Jar.
- Punch a jar out of window acetate.
- Use blends to color in flowers and stems from the Jar and accents on the sentiment,
- Align the sentiment and accent piece (from Meant to Be stamp set) on Stamparatus.
- Adhere patterned paper inside dotted lines and on the right side on Magenta Madness card base.
- Adhere white label to the pool party label and adhere to the card base.
- Wrap ribbon around jar so bow is in the front. Adhere the jar to the front of the card wth dimensionals.
- Adhere flowers slightly under jar top to front of card with dimensionals.
Supplies Used for Jar of Flowers:
Bonus Days are here! For every $50 in Stampin’ Up products you purchase (before shipping and tax), you earn a $5 bonus coupon to use on products in August! Shop here to earn your coupon(s)!