Another card made with the Cinnamon Cider and Black combination of colors! This card uses the Forever Fern stamp set and Forever Flourishing Dies to make a sympathy card. This card is easy and stunning for any occasion!
Very Vanilla Cardstock: (1) 4.5″ x 5.5″
Basic Black Cardstock: (1) 3.5″ x 5″ ; piece for branch
Cinnamon Cider Cardstock: piece for branch
- Die cut a branch from Cinnamon Cider cardstock and a branch from Basic Black cardstock.
- Stamp 3 branches onto the Very Vanilla cardstock as shown in Figure 1 with black memento ink. Add black speckles around the leaves.
- Use a sponge dauber, inked in Cinnamon Cider ink, to create a blended effect on the upper left hand side of the card around the leaves, see Figure 2. (Note: Using a blending brush (shown) also works very well to create this effect.)
- Die cut a stitched rectangle (the 3rd largest in the set), positioned so that the leaves are in the upper left hand corner from the Very Vanilla cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment in lower right hand corner.
- Adhere the 2 die cut branches to upper left hand corner. Tie a bow with the Gold 1/16″ trim and adhere with glue dot on top of branches.
Supplies for the Cinnamon Cider Forever Fern Bundle
Bonus Days are here! For every $50 in Stampin’ Up products you purchase (before shipping and tax), you earn a $5 bonus coupon to use on products in August! Shop here to earn your coupon!