I love birds so naturally I had to own Birds and Branches bundle by Stampin Up. This card was easy to make using the Flowers for all Seasons Memories and More cards and envelopes. This card pack has 2 of each of the 2020-2022 in colors cards and coordinating colored envelopes, making it so easy to have matching envelopes. Just stamp and die cut for this card and adhere to the card base!
Just Jade cardstock: (1) 3″ x 4″
Crumb cake cardstock: piece for 2 birds
Soft Suede cardstock: piece for nest
Melon Mambo cardstock: piece for flowers
Pool Party cardstock: for eggs
Whisper White cardstock: 3″ x 3.25″
- Stamp and Die cut the following:
- Stamp nest in Soft Suede ink on Soft Suede cardstock and die cut.
- Stamp birds in Soft Suede ink of Crumb Cake cardstock and die cut.
- Stamp eggs in Coastal Cabana ink on Pool Party cardstock and die cut.
- Die cut circle of branches on 3″ x 4″ Just Jade cardstock.
- Die cut flowers from Melon Mambo paper.
- Center white paper behind Just Jade circle cutout and stamp sentiment in Soft Suede on Whisper White (see Figure 1)
- Adhere eggs below sentiment. Adhere nest with dimensionals. Add birds to card with dimensionals. Adhere flowers to card and add gold pearl centers.
- Tie bow and adhere with glue dot.
Supplies for Birds and Branches:
Bonus Days are here! For every $50 in Stampin’ Up products you purchase (before shipping and tax), you earn a $5 bonus coupon to use on products in August! Shop here to earn your coupon(s)!