Need a masculine card? Sailing Home is a wonderful set to create beautiful masculine cards for any occasion. Making a card using a double z-fold card will surely WOW them! Two different patterned papers were used, showing you the versatility of this set! Have fun making this one!
Measurements (using Navy Card sample):
Outside Z card base:
- Night of Navy cardstock: (1) 4.25″ x 11″ scored at 2.75″ & 5.5″ along 11 side
- Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper: 2.5″ x 4″
- Whisper White cardstock: 4″ x 5.25″
Inside Z card base:
- Night of Navy cardstock: 3″ x 10″ scored at 2.75″ and 5.5″ along 10″ side; piece for stiched circle
- Whisper White cardstock: (2) 2.5′ x 2.75″; piece for lighthouse, piece for sentiment
- Soft Suede cardstock: Piece for wheel
- Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper: 2.75″ x 4.25″
- Burnish all creases with bone folder like a ‘ Z’ as shown in Figure 1.
- Stamp sailboat and birds on one of the small pieces of whisper white cardstock in Night of Navy ink.
- Adhere designer series paper and small white pieces to Inside Z card base.
- Adhere designer series paper and white cardstock to Outside Z card base.
- Adhere Inside Z card base to Outside Z card base: To do this, fold outside card base so its easy to find center of card front. Put adhesive on 1/2 of the back of the Inside Z card base front and center and adhere on top of Outside Z card base. Put adhesive on the back of the Inside Z card base on last square (behind sailboat) Fold both bases together to adhere the last square (this will line up the last square for you).
- Die cut stitched circle in Navy Cardstock. Stamp lighthouse in Night of Navy ink and die cut. Die cut wheel in Soft Suede cardstock. Punch white label and stamp sentiment in Night of Navy Ink.
- Adhere label and navy stitched circle, where sentiment is slightly underneath circle. Add dimensionals to back of light house and adhere to center of navy blue circle. Adhere wheel to top of lighthouse. Use glue dot to apply small twine knot to center of wheel. (see Figure 2)
Supplies for Sailing Home Double Z-Fold Card:
Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog Kickoff Celebration – Extra Host Rewards For YOU!!
The brand new 2020–2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog is going live on June 3 2020, and Stamipn’ Up! is having a celebration!
Anyone who places an order of $250+ or holds a party with $250+ in sales during the month of June will receive $25 in extra Stampin’ Rewards!! So that means that you’ll earn $50 in Stampin’ Rewards with any order or party of $250+ that is submitted between June 3 and June 30! Yay!!! Head over to my online store here to place your order!
Stampin’ Up! Pick A Free Bundle Starter Kit Promotion!!
Wow!!! Stampin’ Up! is offering an AWESOME promotion if you join during the month of June!! You get to pick a FREE bundle of your choice with your Starter Kit Purchase!!
Here are the details:
- Joining promotion dates: June 3–30, 2020
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before June 3 or after June 30 will not be eligible for this promotion.
- When you purchase your Starter Kit for $99, you get to select $125 worth of products of your choice for your Starter Kit PLUS you get to select ONE stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) or ONE stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—in addition to your regular Starter Kit for FREE. And your Starter Kit always ships for free…double bonus!!
That is such a great deal!! If you’ve been considering joining, June will be a great time to jump in! Drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email at email@example.com if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Shop My Personal Sales here.
- Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Facebook. Links at top and bottom of this blog!