Do you love the mountains? I sure do…I enjoy using this set to create a beautiful handmade card with a mountain setting! It makes a great masculine card or a great card for anyone who loves the mountains! What mountains does this card remind you of? I remember a trip with my Mom to Silverton, CO via the Silverton train to the mountains. It was our last trip together in 2011 and it is a treasured memory. She loved the mountains. She would have enjoyed making a card like this or receiving it!
- Sahara Sand Cardstock: (1) 3.75″ x 5″; (1) 2″ x 5″ (treeline); (1) 4.25″ x 5″ (inside); 1″ x 1.75″ for label
- Early Espresso Cardstock: 5.5″ x 8.5″ scored at 4.25″ along 8.5″ side; 2″ x 5″ (mountains)
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock: 1.75″ x 4″ (trees)
- Seaside Spray Cardstock: 2.75″ x 4.75″ (blue background)
- Smoky Slate Cardstock: piece for 5/8″ circle punch
- Twine: 3″
Directions for Mountain Air Handmade Card:
- Die cut using the 2nd largest nested die from the 3.75″x5″ Sahara Sand cardstock; you will not use the inside nested die.
- Die cut using the 2nd largest nested die from Seaside Spray cardstock; you will be using the inside die, not the outside.
- Die cut a label using the 2nd to smallest nested die from Sahara Sand cardstock. Stamp sentiment on label using Early Expresso ink.
- Die cut a tree from Mossy Meadow cardstock.
- Die cut large mountains from the Early Espresso Brown cardstock.
- Stamp trees using Mossy Meadow ink and then use tree line die cut to cut out top of trees.
- Stamp moon using Smoky Slate ink and punch out a 5/8′ circle from moon.
- Assemble scene on Seaside Spray Nested Label. Center brown mountains and adhere to label; there will extra cardstock hanging over label. Center trees on top of mountains and adhere. Trim off excess cardstock around the label.
- Place moon above mountains and stamp birds in Early Espresso ink above mountains.
- Assemble front of card: Place dimensionals on the back of the Sahara Sand 3.75″ x 5″ cardstock, on the outside corners and also close to the inside edge of the nested label cutout….behind the stitching preferred so it doesn’t show on the front of your card. Adhere to center of Expresso Brown card base.
- Adhere Seaside Spray label inside the Sahara Sand nested label cutout.
- Adhere Mossy Meadow tree die cut to left edge of front of card.
- Adhere twine trim to front of card. Cut 2 dimensionals (mini black dimensionals, preferred) in half and put 4 halves on the back of the sentiment label, wide enough apart that the dimensionals straddle the twine.
Supplies for Stampin Up Mountain Air Handmade Card:
Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog Kickoff Celebration – Extra Host Rewards For YOU!!
The brand new 2020–2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog is going live on June 3 2020, and Stamipn’ Up! is having a celebration!
Anyone who places an order of $250+ or holds a party with $250+ in sales during the month of June will receive $25 in extra Stampin’ Rewards!! So that means that you’ll earn $50 in Stampin’ Rewards with any order or party of $250+ that is submitted between June 3 and June 30! Yay!!! Head over to my online store here to place your order!
Stampin’ Up! Pick A Free Bundle Starter Kit Promotion!!
Wow!!! Stampin’ Up! is offering an AWESOME promotion if you join during the month of June!! You get to pick a FREE bundle of your choice with your Starter Kit Purchase!!
Here are the details:
- Joining promotion dates: June 3–30, 2020
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before June 3 or after June 30 will not be eligible for this promotion.
- When you purchase your Starter Kit for $99, you get to select $125 worth of products of your choice for your Starter Kit PLUS you get to select ONE stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) or ONE stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—in addition to your regular Starter Kit for FREE. And your Starter Kit always ships for free…double bonus!!
That is such a great deal!! If you’ve been considering joining, June will be a great time to jump in! Drop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email at email@example.com if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!