With just a little extra measuring and cutting on your paper trimmer, you can make this striking card layout for any occasion–just change the sentiment. Because this layout is tailored, it makes a great Father’s Day card. The Forever Fern bundle and coordinating dies are a great set for making a Stampin Up masculine card for any occasion…the foilage is so beautiful! Its easy to add branches and leaves as an accent to any card using the coordinating dies. Click Here to check out my Pinterest board for more inspiration using this fabulous set!
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: (1) 3.25″ x 4.25″; (2) 4″ x 5.25″; (1) 3/4″ x 3 3/8″ strip for sentiment, piece of for stamped branch image
- Pretty Peacock Cardstock: 5.5″ x 8.5″, scored at 4.25″ on the 8.5″ side; 3 3/8″ x 4 5/8″
- Basic Black Cardstock: 3.5″ x 4.75″; 2″ x 3.25″
Directions for Stampin Up Masculine Card:
- To make a point on the black 2″x 3.25″ cardstock: With a pencil, mark 1″ on each side of the 2″ side of the cardstock. Mark 1 5/8″ in the center of the 3.25″ side. Place paper in paper trimmer at a diagonal in the cutting groove so that it cuts from the 1″ mark to the 1 5/8″ mark. Repeat for the other side.
- To make a point on the vanilla 3.25″ x 4.25″ cardstock: With a pencil, mark 1.75″ on the 4.25″ on each side of the 4.25″ side of the cardstock. Mark 1 5/8″ in the center of the 3.25″ side. Place paper in paper trimmer at a diagonal in the cutting groove so that it cuts from the 1.75″ mark to the 1 5/8″ mark. Repeat for other side.
- Adhere the black cardstock with the point behind the vanilla with the point so edges are lined up side to side and enough black is showing.
- Stamp branch in Pretty Peacock on Vanilla piece with point then add black speckles in Momento ink around branch.
- Fold the Pretty Peacock card base and burnish the fold with a bone folder. Add the following layers in order:
- Very Vanilla 4″ x 5.25″
- Black: 3.5″ x 4.75″
- Pretty Peacock: 3 3/8″ x 4 5/8″
- Very Vanilla with Point (includes the black cardstock with point adhered from Step 3.)
- Stamp branch in Pretty Peacock on Very Vanilla and die cut. Put dimensionals on the back and adhere to front of card.
- Stamp sentiment on label strip then punch each end using the Pick a Punch. Mount dimensionals on back of sentiment and add to front of card.
- Add a black sequins to vanilla point using glue dot. If you don’t have black sequins, but you have a black blend pen, you can color any sequins to make it black!
Supplies used for Stampin Up Masculine/Father’s Day Card:
Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog Kickoff Celebration – Extra Host Rewards For YOU!!
The brand new 2020–2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog is going live on June 3 2020, and Stamipn’ Up! is having a celebration!
Anyone who places an order of $250+ or holds a party with $250+ in sales during the month of June will receive $25 in extra Stampin’ Rewards!! So that means that you’ll earn $50 in Stampin’ Rewards with any order or party of $250+ that is submitted between June 3 and June 30! Yay!!! Head over to my online store here to place your order!
Stampin’ Up! Pick A Free Bundle Starter Kit Promotion!!
Wow!!! Stampin’ Up! is offering an AWESOME promotion if you join during the month of June!! You get to pick a FREE bundle of your choice with your Starter Kit Purchase!!
Here are the details:
- Joining promotion dates: June 3–30, 2020
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before June 3 or after June 30 will not be eligible for this promotion.
- When you purchase your Starter Kit for $99, you get to select $125 worth of products of your choice for your Starter Kit PLUS you get to select ONE stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) or ONE stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—in addition to your regular Starter Kit for FREE. And your Starter Kit always ships for free…double bonus!!
You can see more details about joining and about our team here on my blog here. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
That is such a great deal!! If you’ve been considering joining, June will be a great time to jump in! Drop me an email [email protected]
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email at [email protected] if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!