This card really shows off the beauty of the Ornate Layers and Ornate Borders dies. This card is a great Happy Birthday card but any sentiment will do on this beautiful layout!
- Blueberry Bushel: (1) 8.5″ x 5.5″, scored along the 8.5″ side at 4.25″; (1) 3.75″ x 5″; scrap for flower
- Whisper White: (2) 5.25″ x 4″; (1) 2.25″ x 3.75″ for frame die cut
- Garden Green: scrap for leaves
- Ribbon: 7″ for around card stock, 8″ for bow
- Layer 5.25′ x 4″ white card stock on the Blueberry Bushel card front.
- Die cut the flower border on the 5″ side of the 3.75″ x 5″ Blueberry Bushel card stock. Note: One edge of the die cuts through the paper and the other does not. Make sure the cutting edge is at the bottom of the card stock (side with more loops)
- Wrap the ribbon around the middle of the blueberry bliss layer and adhere on the back with scotch paper (Fig. 1) Then adhere the 3.75″ x 5″ onto the white layer.
- Die cut the small frame on whisper white with the Ornate Layers die. Stamp the sentiment onto the right side of the frame (along the long side of the frame) with blueberry bliss ink.
- Die cut the small blue flower and die cut the green from one of the Ornate Border dies and adhere to the left side of the white frame.
- Apply dimensionals to the back of the white frame and adhere to the right side of the card front. Add glue dot to bow and adhere to left side of card front.
- Die cut the flower border on the 5.25″ side of the 4″ x 5.25″ of the Whisper White card stock. Note: One edge of the die cuts through the paper and the other does not. Make sure the cutting edge is at the bottom of the card stock (side with more loops)
- Adhere to inside of card. Stamp sentiment with blueberry bliss ink in center.