The medium daisy punch paired with the new Ornate Garden Designer Series Paper (DSP) is such a great combination for card making. Lots of layers in this card make it a pleasure to give!
- So Saffron card stock: (1) 5.5″ x 8.5″, scored at 4.25″ along the 8.5″ side; 3.5″ x 3″ for scalloped oval
- Early Espresso card stock: 5.25″ x 4″; 4″x 3″ for scalloped oval; scrap for daisy center
- Whisper White card stock: 2″ x 3″ for the stitched oval, 5.25″ x 4″ for inside of card
- Old Olive card stock: 5/16″ x 5.25″, scraps for 3 punched leaves
- Ornate Garden Designer Specialty Paper (DSP): 5.25″ x 2.5″
- Emboss the 5.25″ x 4″ Early Espresso card stock with the Ornate Floral 3D embossing folder. Adhere this to the front of the So Saffron card base.
- Adhere the daisy designer paper to the embossed Early Espresso card stock.
- Adhere Old Olive strip onto the Espresso card stock along the right side of the designer paper.
- Stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso ink onto the white stitched oval. Adhere the stamped white oval to the So Saffron scalloped oval. Adhere the So Saffron scalloped oval to the Early Espresso scalloped oval.
- Punch 3 So Saffron daisies with the medium daisy punch. Adhere the 3 layers of the So Saffron daisy punches together, slightly offsetting the petals. Adhere the Early Espresso daisy center.
- Punch 3 leaves with the Leaf punch and adhere the punched leaves to the back of the daisy.
- Use pop dots to adhere the layered sentiment to the card front and then use pop dots to adhere the daisy/leaves.
- Adhere the white card stock piece inside the card.