Loving the color combination of the Mint Macaron card stock with the Terracotta Tile card stock–doesn’t the Ornate Garden designer series paper just pull this card together? The Ornate Border dies were used on this card to provide the gold borders on this card.
Mint Macaron: 5.5” x 8.5”, scored at 4.25” on 8.5” side for card base
Ornate Garden Specialty DSP: (1) 5.25” x 4”; (1) ½” x 4”
Terracotta Tile: 1” x 4”; scraps for flowers
Whisper White: 3.75” x 2.5” for sentiment
Gold Foil: 4.5” x 1.25”
- Adhere Ornate Garden Designer Series Paper (DSP) to front of card base
- Die cut 2 borders from the Gold Foil and trim to 4″. Adhere 2 gold borders to the back of Terracotta Tile strip on each side, so that the straight line of dots are showing on the front side. (See Fig. 1) Adhere to front of card.
- Die cut the sentiment piece from Stitched So Sweetly Dies. Stamp sentiment on white label. Apply dimensionals to back and adhere to front of card.
- Die cut flowers and add flowers to the top of white label. Tuck and adhere leaves and sprigs under label.
- Add gold gilded gems to flower centers.
- Adhere 4”x5.25” white to inside of card. Adhere 0.5” x 4” strip of DSP to inside. Stamp sentiment inside (as applicable).