Who would not love this “bee”utiful card? This card is made with the Honey Bee stamp set and Detailed Bee dies. Let’s get busy and have fun with this project.
- Whisper White card stock: (1) 8.5” x 5.5” scored on 8.5” side at 4.25” for card base; (2) 4” x 5.25” card front and inside; ½” x 2” for saying
- Golden Honey DSP: 1.5” x 5” stripe pattern
- Crushed Curry card stock: 0.25” x 5”
- Black card stock for hexagon: 3″x3″
Stamp background speckles with Crushed Curry ink on 4”x5.25” white cardstock in the center and to the right as shown in Picture 1; stamping off on scratch paper occasionally to create two colors. Stamp black speckles.
Adhere striped Designer Series Paper to left-hand-side of 4”x5.25” white card stock and then adhere the crushed curry strip next to it as shown in Picture 2.
Add dimensionals to the back of the white 4”x5.25” card front and adhere to front of card base.
Stamp sentiment on white strip, ½” from the end. Next, cut strip at end of saying. Second, make a banner to the left of saying by cutting ¼” in the center of strip and then cut from each end to the center of the cut to form a banner. (see Picture 3). Put 2 dimensionals on back of saying and adhere to bottom right of card front.
Stamp and die cut a black hexagon, large bee and 2 small bees from scrap paper. Color in bees with yellow marker. Put 2 dimensionals on back of large bee and 1 on each of the small bees. Adhere hexagon by using adhesive on edges and add bees to front card. (see Picture 4).
Stamp inside of card with bee, flower, & sentiment.
Supplies for Honey Bee Card:
- Black Cardstock for hexagon
- Ink: Crushed Curry & Black Memento
- Label Me Bold Stamp Set: Happy Birthday & Thank you & Speckles
- Honey Bee Stamp Set: Right curved Flower, Big and Small Bee
- Birthday Bonanza: Birthday Saying
- Detailed Bee dies: Large and small bee, hexagon